Valentine’s Day is near and sharing a love song with a loved one is the perfect way to celebrate this romantic holiday. Even if you’re not partnered this year you don’t have to worry. This collection of romantic and love songbooks for piano will surely put a smile on any loved one’s face. For many, playing a simple song on piano is both heart warming and memorable. New pianists and long-term piano players should have no trouble getting into the spirit with one of our Top 5 Songbooks for Valentine’s Day. Our Top 5 Christmas songbooks for piano were a big hit so we hope these romantic songs books will do just the trick for you this Valentine's Day 2013.
- Romantic Favorites: Start your V Day off right with this collection of heartfelt hits that includes a bonus CD to play along with. The book of piano love songs features Primo and Secondo parts, perfect for playing along with a partner or friend. This piano duet play along songbook is filled with timeless romantic piano music, including the songs Romeo and Juliet, You are the Sunshine of my Life, Endless Love and more. Add Romantic Favorites to your piano music collection today and experience the chance to share a piano duet with your special someone.
- The Big Book of Love Songs: This expansive songbook includes 80 love songs for piano in a variety of musical genres and degrees of difficulty. Perfect for intermediate pianists looking to play classic romance songs, updated piano ballads, or sweet piano pieces. Pick up this piano songbook for Valentine's Day and you'll get the chance to play songs like My Funny Valentine, Unchained Melody, Lady in Red, Fly Me to the Moon, and other timeless songs for piano.
- 150 of the Most Beautiful Songs Ever (E-Z Play Edition): Love, hearts and Valentine's Day wishes are great but it is nice to sit back and enjoy the beauty of simple things. This Valentine's Day treat your loved ones to a piano song that will make their hearts sing. This collection of 150 beautiful piano pieces are a valuable addition to any piano player's sheet music collection. Includes the Rainbow Connection, Manhattan, Fields of Gold, I Left My Heart in San Francisco, My Cherie Amour, and many others.
- VH1’s 100 Greatest Love Songs: VH1 is known for rocking out and many memorable countdowns but their list of the 100 best love songs are a hit. Fans of classic rock, pop, r&b, and jazz musicians will enjoy the chance to play love songs from their favorite artists. This book of piano sheet music contains hits like I'll Stand By You, Eternal Flame, Love Me Tender, Sweet Child O' Mine, You Are the Sunshine of My Life, I Would Die 4 You, and more.
- The Love Songs of the Beatles: No great list of romantic songbooks would be complete without a selection from the band that redefined rock music, The Beatles. While this British band sold out venues around the world, their songs pulled on people's heart strings. This Valentine's Day recreate those special moments with songs from the Beatles, including Hey Jude, All You Need is Love, In My Life, The Long and Winding Road, Yesterday, and many other classic Beatles hits for the piano.
We hope these piano songbooks for Valentine's Day will add a touch of romance or be a delightful surprise this holiday. Loved ones will enjoy listening to these renditions of popular romantic and love songs for piano.